Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Paid In Full

God is so good. A few days ago, Chris got a letter in the mail from the place that did our car repairs. He was at work until 11 p.m., and I was just sitting there staring at the unopened letter that was not addressed to me wondering what was in it. Finally, I could stand it no longer, figuring I would apologize later. I opened it to find that someone had anonymously paid the remaining balance of our car repairs and we owed nothing! How awesome is that? We had made it a serious matter of prayer and knew this could only be the LORD answering and nothing else.
This past Saturday, we took the teenagers to play paintball. It was quite an experience, and I left somewhat disappointed in my lack of battle wounds. Some of the teens, though, made up for my lack. Several of them still have bruises. :) One of the teenager's dad came. He is unsaved and very angry about God in general, so just seeing him at a "church" function was encouraging. Chris was able to give a brief explanation of the Gospel, and we know he heard. I'm adding a picture of our crazy teens at paintball. Enjoy!

2 comments:

henrixfam said...

So neat you have a blog :0) I thought about one but I don't know enough people that would really want to see it...God is SO good!!! We couldn't believe it when we heard about the car, but the Lord has a plan and part of it was to show you He's going to keep taking care of you!!! Hope all is well and we'll see you in a few! Love you! Lish

Richard-n-Candace said...

well congrats on getting the car paid in full.. that's such a blessing.

New York City

New York City
Please ignore the grafitti behind us...