Monday, June 2, 2008

Crazy Summer Days Begin

Well, Friday night was the most fun (with the least amount of sleep) that I've had in a while. Chris went and spent the night at a friend's house while I invited 7 teenage girls to the apartment for a movie night sleepover. It was chaos! :D My friend Candace came and helped deflect some of the insanity, but we thoroughly enjoyed watching the Newsies and the Phantom of the Opera. Candace definitely pooped out halfway through the first movie, but I stayed awake through both. The girls are all asking when we're doing it again. I asked for a few days of recovery first since my grand total of sleep amounted to about 2 hours, but it's definitely on the "To Do Again" list for youth group.
I'm off to Cincinatti this week for my dear friend Cristina's wedding followed by my favorite cousin's wedding in PA the day after. Lots of driving and time away from Chris, but it's for a good cause. I leave on Tuesday after work and don't plan to return until the following Monday. Pray for safety for me and lower gas prices. Yeah right. ;)

No comments:

New York City

New York City
Please ignore the grafitti behind us...