Thursday, May 8, 2008

Welcome to May!

It's hard to believe its already May. On the 5th I realized that it had already been a month since my marriage day. I know...only a month, but boy, time does go by fast! Beth and I have started to settle in to life together here in CT. The little apartment didn't take long to fill with all our stuff. Beth has been making some changes in the apartment and we have been scrapping things together to cover rent and things. Why is living in CT so expensive?
I had this morning off from work and we decided to have a leisurely morning including a late breakfast and a few episodes of Hogan's Heroes. Next we meandered over to BJs to get chicken and some other food, just enjoying a relaxing day. We left BJ's and headed to the car to leave and the car WOULDN'T START! It would turn over and fire, but then would die moments later. I opened the hood, looked inside, closed the hood and tried again, still nothing. I was supposed to be at work in ten minutes....long story short, the car is still there, and tomorrow will most likely be busy and expensive.
I guess these are the things that make life interesting...

No comments:

New York City

New York City
Please ignore the grafitti behind us...