Monday, July 21, 2008

So I Finally Have Pictures...

I promised pictures the next time I updated the blog, so here we go. We are getting all geared up for New Life Baptist Camp, August 11-15th. However, we have just a few little things to do before then. Like this Thursday, we are leaving for Cincinatti for a friend's wedding and coming home Saturday. Oh, and next weekend, my best friend is getting married in South Carolina so we're leaving Thursday morning and returning who knows when. Besides the fact that we have...ummm...nothing completely ready for camp yet. :) Who says busy isn't cool?
Anyhow, these pictures are from when my parents came for a quick visit around my birthday. It was great to see them.

2 comments:

Valued & Vulnerable said...

You guys are the cutest ever!
Mrs. Bonnie

henrixfam said...

So I really miss you...trying to convince the husband to let me go with your mom when she helps you guys with camp :0) Not so sure it will work, but we shall try!! Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New York City

New York City
Please ignore the grafitti behind us...